''I did the only thing that one could do, I made an appeal to the sensibility of the governor, and to his conscience,'' Berlusconi said, speaking before the lower house of parliament.
Berlusconi told the house the government had ''no formal power to intervene'' in the case, and added that the independence of the central ba
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde