Glenn Rudebush, a senior vice president at the San Francisco Federal Reserve and an associate director of research, said that if the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) acted according to its behaviour in the recent past, and the target could fall below zero, then rates would fall far into negative territory.
In a research n
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations