'There are indicators and figures that are going in both directions and that is particularly true in the US,' Trichet told a news briefing.
'But all taken into account the global perspective has not changed,' he said.
"Growth at the global level is certainly confirmed," he said. "Emergin
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs