Since three coins were made available in mid-December after a two-decade absence, doctors have treated at least 17 children for swallowing them.
Six children aged between two and 10 were treated in the central province of Quang Nam over the recent Lunar New Year holidays after swallowing coins.
The new coins were intended to promote the use of vending
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde