Speaking in finance daily Hospodarske Noviny, CNB board member Vladimir Tomsik said a calendar for economic reform should be drawn up before a date is set for the Czech Republic to join the euro zone.
"Specifically, we need reforms to boost the effectiveness and competitiveness of the Czech economy,
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms