The trading band, which allows the yuan to move 0.3 pct either side of the mid-point will remain unchanged, the central bank said.
The central bank did not disclose the contents of the new basket, however. Non-US dollar currencies trading against the yuan will be allowed to trade within certain bands, the central b
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency