Source: Associated Press
Poland's central bank on Wednesday lopped a half point off basic interest rates in a bid to nudge the economy into a badly needed recovery ahead of joining the European Union next year.
And the National Bank of Poland's Monetary Policy Council set a new inflation goal of 2.5
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power