"There is concern regarding the Government's setting a high growth rate especially with the energy problem. But government not only announced measures to mitigate this, some manufacturers have dedicated power lines," a central bank official said.
"Independent forecasts show the economy might shrink with real growth at
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde