"Such vigilance is indeed warranted, taking into account the present upside risks to the outlook for price developments and the historically low level of both nominal and real short term interest rates," Trichet told a European Parliament committee.
"Our assessment continues to reflect a progres
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency