The arrangement will make Greenspan an advisor to Bill Gross, who manages the Pimco Total Return fund, the world's largest bond fund.
Greenspan has refrained from making public comments on Fed interest rate policy since he left the central bank in January 2006, but he told the J
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB