Analysts said the hawkish Monetary Policy Council (MPC) ran the risk of magnifying Poland's expected economic deterioration later this year if growth remained slow and the zloty strong as a result of one of the highest real interest rates in the region.
As expected, the MPC on 30 May kept borrowi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde