"I am grateful for Dr Grimes' commitment to the development and maintenance of the board's functions and activities over the past five years, particularly in his role as chair," said Dr Cullen.
"Dr Grimes has a thorough understanding of the roles and responsibilities of our central bank and its influence
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde