Source: PAP news agency
Finance Minister Grzegorz Kolodko said on Friday [28 February] that he wanted to use one-third of the revaluation reserve of the Polish National Bank (NBP) for the budget fund to co-finance investments from the European Union budget.
"I think that one-third of the revaluation reserve could be used to co-finan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power