"I do think that cooperation with the ECB is crucial," Heinaluoma told the European parliament's economic and monetary affairs committee.
"There is a lot to be gained from working together. Obviously, we could work together better," he said.
Euro group president Jean-Claude Juncker wrote to ECB president
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power