Deputy BOT governor Tarisa Wattanagase said the reclassification of syndicated loans according to the BOT's new requirements would extend to all banks involved in extending credit lines.
"For example, if Bank A has set aside higher provisions on a loan to Company B, other banks that extend funding to Company B wil
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power