Last year the economic outturn was quite positive, the bank said in its 2005 annual report.
Central Bank governor John Hurley highlighted several issues that are giving the bank some concerns, however.
Apart from the threat of a house price crash, which the bank says has increased this year, it has other issues with the economy that Mr Hurley h
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS