"There is a very strong possibility of bringing Oman back into the fray," he said. There are several versions of a currency union and while Oman is not happy joining on the terms required for a more complex one, "if we discuss a simpler form I think Oman co
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger