Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance for parliamentary affairs, Heydar Mostakhdemi Hosseini, told Moj News Agency Sunday the government nevertheless continues to push for independence of the central bank through the third and fourth economic development plans by alleviating obligatory facilities imposed on the banking system.
Still, the official believed, there is still a lon
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession