Source: United Press International
Japan must tackle deflation in order to jump-start its ailing economy once and for all, the White House's chief economist said Thursday.
The White House's Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Glenn Hubbard pointed out that while Japan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power