Martin is tasked with branch leadership and regional outreach in North and South Carolina.
"I look forward to the new challenges that come with this role and also in continuing my work in the region," Martin said. "I have been in Charlotte for some time now and find the officers and staff to be great people and a lot of fun to work wi
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro