"We have some unresolved items pending with the IMF but Argentina is in a position to continue its repayments. We are in a better position than we were a year ago even if we are not in an optimal situation," Fernandez told Radio 10.
According to Fernandez, Argentina will pay back the IMF from central bank reserves, which s
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank