Rose Detho, the central bank's director for banking supervision, confirmed last week that the institution would call on banks to provide borrowers with an annual percentage rate detailing the full cost of any loan.
"We are indeed working with the Kenya Bankers' Association and the Financial Sector Deepening Trust to explore the modalities of introducing an annual percentage rate measure of credi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power