Source: Associated Press
Bank of Japan (BoJ) governor Toshihiko Fukui has brushed aside political pressure to buy sagging bank shares to boost the sharemarket after it sank to a 20 year low earlie
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?