``We have to ensure the flexibility of the yuan in our consideration to widen the currency's movement,'' Zhou said at the annual meeting of the National People's Congress in Beijing. The nation can contemplate the broadening of ``the range in which the currency trades,'' he said.
``The movement should be based on the principle of supply
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations