Trichet handed over the first sets of this kit to pupils of the European School in Frankfurt am Main in Germany.
The kit has been developed by the ECB and the national central banks (NCBs) of the euro area, which together form the Eurosystem. Aimed at young teenagers and their teachers, it presents the monetary policy of the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power