"I strongly believe the best contribution that the euro area can make to world economic growth is to ensure macroeconomic stability at home by pursuing policies which lead to sustainable, non-inflationary growth in the euro area," he said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations