In a speech last night, Sunday, to the Confederation of British Industry, the largest employers group, Mr. Brown stressed that the five economic tests of whether euro membership was in Britain's interest would be genuine.
These must be met before Britain can sign
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré