Click here to see the inauguration photos on the RBI's website
The first of its kind in India, the museum is located on the ground floor of Amar Building, P.M.Road, Fort, Mumbai. Dr. Y.V.Reddy, Governor, Reserve Bank of India showed the President around the Museum.
Giving his comments, the President noted in the visitors' book, "It is a beautiful idea and well present
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power