Trichet told Dutch television in an interview on Tuesday 20 april that the European growth potential was "a little bit lower" than that of the United States because of some structural impediments to the economy.
Dutch Finance Minister Gerrit Zalm, a fierce critic of t
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard