Source: Bank of Mexico
Mexico's net international assets fell to $51.504 billion on 21 February from $52.140 billion on Feb. 14, Banco de Mexico reported.
The central bank also said that its international reserves as of the same date rose to $49.823 billion compared to $49.748 billion the week before.
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB