Deputy central bank governor Krzysztof Rybinski was quoted in the Parkiet daily newspaper as saying Poland was more vulnerable to inflationary pressures than more developed economies in Europe and thus rates may have to be moved up more aggressively.
Inflation in June moved well above the central bank's
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory