Source: Channel News Asia
Bank of Japan Governor Toshihiko Fukui has said Japan's yen-selling intervention in currency markets is meant to ease market pressure and not to guide markets.
"The yen movements have rather stabilised so no
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market