Source: TASR News
Slovakia's adoption of the euro will mean transference of all the positive effects of the EU accession to the economy, National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) board said at its session on Friday.
The board discussed a joint document of the Finance Ministry and NBS called 'Strategy of Euro's Adoption in Slovakia'. Finance Minis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations