The poll also showed that lending conditions became ever-more stringent in the three months to January.
The results of the ECB's quarterly Bank Lending Survey show that 40% more respondents thought demand for loans by eurozone businesses plunged. In the three months to October, 26% more had noticed a contract
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde