Source: EU Business
Sweden's euro opponents look set to win Sunday's referendum on whether to adopt the European single currency, but the "yes" camp won't give up, hoping to stage a dramatic upset in the final days of the campaign.
Opinion polls show the "yes" camp slowly closing the gap, with some even indicating that it
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations