Macfarlane, who served as RBA chief from 1996 until September last year, will come on board in a strategic capacity, advising the firm and its clients globally on domestic and international public policy and economic issues.
Goldman Sachs JBWere chief executive Craig Drummond said in a statement Mr Macfarlane will bring to th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde