Chavez said in a television and radio broadcast "Our international reserves are going to carry on rising, because we are not going to lift the foreign exchange controls".
"We're not going to lift them, but, ah yes, we could make them more flexible. That's part of the plan. We squeezed the tourniquet h
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro