After the development, the dinar's exchange rate with the dollar moved to $0.228806, an appreciation of about 0.37%. Reports quote Kuwait's central bank governor as saying the country is still committed to monetary union with other Gulf states.
According to the central bank, the dollar's slide against other currencies
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde