"We consider that the modest removal of accommodation is an appropriate move toward a more neutral monetary stance, and is consistent with sustained non-inflationary growth," said Daniel Citrin, the IMF's Asia and Pacific Department deputy director and mission chief for Japan.
"Going forward, further removal of accommodation would appropriately be gradual, in light of the lo
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements