Source: Radio Burundi
Gunfire has decreased since this morning in the southern districts of the capital [Bujumbura] although one could still hear sporadic firing.
Shells this morning fell on a number of places, including the BRB [Bank of the Republic of Burundi, central bank], the Prince Louis Rwagasore Hospital, the Bujumbura central market and other places [all in central Bujumbura].
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations