Speaking at a management conference, Poole said Japanese authorities failed to lower interest rates quickly enough to ensure money supply kept growing after bubbles in its real estate and stock markets burst.
"We're not going to make that mistake in the United States, The F
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde