Carney voiced concerns that the country's credit markets will get tighter and that the economic slowdown in the US, Canada's main trading partner, will be more prolonged than previously thought over the weekend.
``The world's largest economy is slowing and there is the prospect that the recovery from that slowdown will be more muted," Carney said, adding that there w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde