"If I don't manage to get the pension bonus awarded to former state employees I'll have to work," the 64-year-old said yesterday, a month after resigning from the Central Bank because he was tired of the job.
Since his pension application remained tied up by Russian bureaucracy, a strong option is to get a job as a s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde