John Chant has written extensively on the activities of the Bank of Canada, the theory of financial intermediation and the regulation of financial institutions.
Chant was research director of the task force of the future of the Canadian financial servic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations