"Following the major robbery of banknotes overnight from a cash centre at Tonbridge owned by Securitas Cash Management Ltd, the Bank of England is working closely with Securitas and the police," the central bank said in a statement on its website Wednesday.
The Bank said it was relieved that the staff of SCM are
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development