Kelley has said he will submit a formal letter of resignation to the President when an additional Governor has been nominated and confirmed, and is at work at the Board. The Board of Governors consists of seven members but it has been operating with two vacancies since July 1999.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting