The Reserve Bank said at the end of the last year that the introduction of new JSE listings requirements over the past two years and the Bank's unique structure meant it could no longer justify the listing.
It added that the Bank's share had traditionally been little traded
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde