He said it would be "very negative" if the current financial market turbulence affected efforts to keep prices stable. Speaking about the fallout from the US sub-prime crisis,
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?