King told business daily Dagens Industri that global economic balances may not be as abnormal as thought, but did not speculate on how long they might continue.
"There are periods when inflation is either under or over the goal for a long ti
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power