In an interview with Britain's Financial Times newspaper, Santomero said he expected a rebound "as the rebuilding and increased spending builds its own expectations of further good times."
However, the impact of hurricanes Katrina and Rita would contribute to slightly weaker growth in the second half of 2005, he tol
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists